- This event has passed.
Fragility Forum 2020 – Pathways out of conflicts in borderlands
At the World Bank Fragility Forum 2020 Virtual Series, guest experts discuss research on dilemmas and trade-offs in transforming war economies into peacetime economies, and the implications for pathways out of conflict in the borderlands. Including:
- Jonathan Goodhand, Professor of Conflict and Development Studies, SOAS University of London
- Marina Caparini, Senior Researcher and Programme Director, Stockholm International Peach Research Institute
- Alexandre Marc, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Paul Quinn, Head of From Violence to Peace, Christian Aid
- Karen Brock, Policy engagement and research uptake coordinator, Department of Development Studies, SOAS University of London (Moderator)
Watch part one of this event with Drugs & (dis)order’s Jasmine Bhatia, SOAS University of London, Orzala Nemat, Afghan Research and Evaluation Unit, Francisco Gutiérrez Sanín, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, and Patrick Meehan, SOAS University of London.
This two-part event was organised by Drugs & (dis)order partners Christian Aid and SOAS University of London and was part of the World Bank Fragility Forum Virtual Series 2020.